Apart from traveling the (coffee) world from seed to cup, I’m a storyteller and content creator who loves to inspire people. I’m passionate about specialty coffee.
‘All things coffee’ means to me not only to drink and learn everything about coffee, but also to talk & write about it.
I’m a coffee traveler documenting my journeys on melscoffeetravels.com and on Instagram.
Find my Media Kit here.
While traveling I connect with coffee professionals around the globe and managed to build a broad network of coffee business owners, roasters, farmers and baristas alike. I’ve seen many different coffee business concepts from coffee stands to caterings, from coffee tours to shop-in-shops, etc. etc.
I’m a freelance journalist & content writer – in English & German – with a background in Marketing & Communications and 4+ years experience in specialty coffee. I’m a creative maker who loves to wrap her head around new ideas & concepts.
My portfolio of services reads as the following:
- Photo shoots ‘all things coffee’
- Recipe creation & realization
- Product reviews
Content & Copywriting
- Blog posts & articles
- Magazine & News articles
- Storytelling & Interviews
- Website & Social Media copy
- Content strategy & sourcing
- Content creation (Blog posts, Social Media posts)
- Email & Newsletter
Networking & Think Tank
- Helping you connect with coffee professionals around the globe
- Supporting you to get to know the right people for your coffee business
- Creative brainstorming to help you craft your own coffee experience, be it coffee catering, coffee tours or even coffee blogging. ;-)
Wanna know more about me, Mel, and the Blog, Mel’s Coffee Travels? Head over to my About page.